HELP US BUILD SOMETHING AMAZING
Our Values – Teamwork – Integrity – Performance
We are interviewing for the following:
- Oversee and direct Delivery Assistants
- Complete Pre/Post Trip Check List on a daily basis
- Pick-up material from suppliers and verify orders
- Loading of material and equipment from Warehouse for delivery
- Stock material and equipment at various jobsites
- Remove excess material and equipment from jobsites and insure proper handling to prevent damage from occurring
- Complete Driver Delivery Log and other necessary paperwork
- Perform final job cleanups and complete Job Clean-up Check List
- Assist with inventory control by completing necessary paperwork
- Complete other assignments as directed by jobsite Foreman
- Other duties as assigned
- Trims rough edges from wallboard to maintain even joints, using knife
- Fits and fastens wallboard or sheetrock into specified position using hand tools, power tools or adhesive.
- Measures and marks cutting lines on framing, drywall, and trim, using tape measure, straightedge or square, and marking devices.
- Cuts openings into board for electrical outlets, windows, vents, or fixtures, using keyhole saw or other cutting tools.
- Cuts metal or wood framing, angle and channel iron, and trim to size, using cutting tools.
- Installs horizontal and vertical metal or wooden studs for attachment of wallboard on interior walls, using hand tools.
- Suspends angle iron grid and channel iron from ceiling, using wire.
- Lays out reference lines and points, computes position of framing and furring channels, and marks position, using chalk line.
- Reads blueprints and other specifications to determine method of installation, work procedures, and material and tool requirements.
- Assembles and installs metal framing and decorative trim for windows, doorways, and bents.
- Removes plaster, drywall, or paneling, using crowbar and hammer.
- Installs blanket insulation between studs and tacks plastic moisture barrier over insulation.
- Use sealing compound using trowel, broad knife, or spatula.
- Presses paper tape over joint to embed tape into compound and seal joint or tapes joint
- Spreads and smooth cementing material over tape, using trowel or floating machine to blend joint with wall surface.
- Sands rough spots after cement has dried.
- Fills cracks and holes in walls and ceiling with sealing compound.
- Install metal molding at corners in lieu of sealant and tape.
- Apply texturing compound and to walls and ceiling for final finish, using brushes, roller, or spray gun
Qualified candidates who share our values, are encouraged to forward a resume to:
G Brothers Construction
7070 Patterson Drive
Garden Grove, CA 92841
G Brothers Construction is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.